.

.

Friday, April 1, 2016

B.A.P Moon Jongup - Now [ENG SUB + ROM + HANGUL + KARAOKE SUB]



This is a solo stage performed by Moon Jongup
Firstly staged at LOE SEOUL 2016
This song is composed by he himself

For your information
the lyrics are solely come from the translator
since there is no official lyrics coming 
my sub comes in with full permission of the translator
so I hope nobody will use the translation without proper credit or claim it as your own

I hope that you will enjoy this lovely song by Moon Jongup :)


CREDITS 
Translations by kathymyon
Subbed by 20Cassiebabyz93



[HQ DOWNLOAD]


*I will suggest you to DL from link above for HQ Download*
^_^





2 comments:

  1. thank you so much ! btw i just recently found your blog AND IM A CASSIEBABYZ TOO! so damn happy whenever i meet another cassiebabyz <3 thank you again for your hard work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! OMG so sorry that I just reply you! I am so happy to hear that! we have few who are cassie+baby too!
      Its all a great pleasure for my side. Thanks a lot for your warm words! Much love :)

      Delete

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P YES SIR !

.

.....

DONG BANG SHIN KI

DONG BANG SHIN KI
Always Keep The Faith