.

.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

New Trainees? :(






I am surprised seeing that they started to focus on look more
than what they offer before

in my opinion
any statements
whether it comes from TS
or other party
introducing what TS offers
I feel bitter

not that I am trying to be bias
but its all shown
there are always unfair deal

I know most are for business
I am majoring in this field too for study
but this is so much different from TS offered years back

and I know
they are still afraid to give statement for them being so afraid
to give a say
about B.A.P's lawsuit

so why not just give the statement
instead of debuting new group?
even they can manage to debut new group DURING lawsuit
I am upset about how they deal with things
I am upset that I trusted TS before

like reported
most of us
back down
FOR TRUST ISSUE
and not more than that 

sorry if I offended some 
I am still sad for what happened to
B.A.P and my fandom
and how TS treated us

T_T



0 comments:

Post a Comment

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P YES SIR !

.

.....

DONG BANG SHIN KI

DONG BANG SHIN KI
Always Keep The Faith