.

.

Friday, December 18, 2015

[NOTICE] My youtube account has been terminated :(


Greetings
I am sure some will check things here
some will come soon
or some will not

but at each note
I am welcoming each one of you
THANK YOU SO MUCH

So I have something to announce here
that my youtube accont has been terminated
YOUTUBE terminated my account
*well am not in a happy mood to talk much about it*
but it is mostly because of strikes that I got 
for videos that I uploaded

SO
I have links provided for all videos that I subbed
and I only share them here
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 
help me to spread them where you can
(if you can't find it , please tell me)

I will try to find a way to make all the videos visible
and easier to be downloaded
but not in the mean time am sure

I will update you
from here or my twitter
Thank you everyone
for your supports and encouragements

I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR MAKING THIS KIND OF MISTAKE

I hope for your continuous supports in the future

lots of love
-syaf- 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P YES SIR !

.

.....

DONG BANG SHIN KI

DONG BANG SHIN KI
Always Keep The Faith