.

.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Taking a Break ~





Greetings Matokians
I drop by to tell you that I want to take a break from subbing
I will be back when all thoughts in my head settled a bit

I do know that each BABYz are working hard for the comeback
I am still doing all the voting and all
just that I dont appear at twitter much

I did mentioned once
I can't complain much coz everyone is working so fcking hard
like really

but honestly I have certain problems at home
I cant really tell people about it
and IDK if am able to tell others about it as well

I have been doing updates only after I feel okay at times (lately)
because I do know that BAP schedules are so crazy now
I feel like crying sometimes too

As some of you know
I am also a founder for one BAP fan base
it is growing well (I am so happy for it / thank you so much)
but I feel bad as well sometimes coz I need to settle things in my heart /head
around this time

IDK where or how to tell others about what I feel
so am telling it here
I guess I feel a lot more closer and comfortable 
to be around the fandom
I do hope to find someone as co-admin soon too

as for subbing
I will continue when I am able to do it
I am so so so sorry

Hope to be here anytime soon
thanks for those who always wait for my sub
it really means a lot to me when people thanked me
though I dont expect that much but it made me so damn happy
coz I feel like all hours I spent to sub one videos worth it

If you ask me how and what i did along the process
I guess I should write a whole long entry for it
but in short

since I have been subbing for one year + now
3 minutes video took me 1-2 hours to sub 
this exclude encoding , uploading or errors that comes along
the latest one , CARNIVAL song
it took me 3-4 hours just to do the timing (IDEK why)
sometimes the sub and translation dont sync etc etc
or when i applied karaoke sub , those lyrics dont come out bla bla bla :P
the fastest i can go is yeap , one hour

if there is no video for the song, I have to make FMV first
subbing software only accept AVI videos so it might take me one whole day for one video
as for the process to make the video , format it , change the resolutions and all

subbing with software took few steps
placing lyrics > timing the song > karaoke timing > typesetting > encoding > uploading
karaoke and encoding software are different
so it crashed sometimes
so one 3 minutes video might take 2 days for the whole processes

well this is basically for my part of subbing
(it is a whole new story if you have subbing team coz the process will take longer , 
but with more people in it ^_^)

I cant say it is all hard coz I have been subbing for one year plus now
but I can deny it took quite a time to sub
of why it worth it if people thank me or like my videos :)

*sorry for babbling /opps*
back to the topic

I will be around fanbase I guess for the time being
I have to put priority at time
so fan base for now
I hope those who followed my subbed videos will be able to wait
and I am deeply sorry for taking a break


Until then



0 comments:

Post a Comment

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P YES SIR !

.

.....

DONG BANG SHIN KI

DONG BANG SHIN KI
Always Keep The Faith