.

.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

B.A.P - First Sensibility FIRST FULL ALBUM (DL LINK)






RELEASE DATE
3rd of February 2014

ARTIST
B.A.P ( BEST ABSOLUTE PERFECT!!!)


ALBUM
B.A.P FIRST FULL ALBUM
FIRST SENSIBILITY






TRACKS
1) B.A.P
2) 1004 (Angel)
3) 쉽죠 (Easy)
4) SPY
5) Check On
6)Shady Lady
7) Lovesick
8) Bang2x
9) S.N.S
10) Body & Soul
11) Save Me
12) B.A.B.Y
13) With You


DL LINK



P/S:
(This album takes the longest time to be uploaded.)

I still remember when B.A.P Members online and 
answer our question an hour before the MV was released. 
My twitter gets suspended since 
I used a lot of hashtags at the moment. lols.
#BAP1004 is a hashtag that I will never forget.

We win 1st , 2nd and 3rd win from this comeback.
We voted so hard to get there.
Working so hard with B.A.P.

I will cherish that moment forever.
My faith and prayers will always be with all of you.
#ForeverWithBAP #JusticeForBAP.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P YES SIR !

.

.....

DONG BANG SHIN KI

DONG BANG SHIN KI
Always Keep The Faith