.

.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

My dreams ~

I have been dreaming about B.A.P lately.
I am happy seeing them in my dreams , but there are also one strange feeling that idk how to describe it...

But I feel so sad that...perhaps because I miss them so much.

Daehyun's Insta update really warm our hearts. And there is Jongup and Youngjae replying. (Crying)

I am so so so happy that I see them six , being so happy in my dreams. They are always together wherever they are.

Lols , I saw them performing NO MERCY with No Mercy styles (hairstyles outfit etc - in the dream). Omg . I miss seeing that.

Thank you , for even just in my dreams , I am just so happy for that.

#ILoveBAP #ForeverWithBAP #JusticeForBAP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P YES SIR !

.

.....

DONG BANG SHIN KI

DONG BANG SHIN KI
Always Keep The Faith