.

.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

I still need to learn ...



Well hello BABYs or anyone
who come across this entry
thank you if you do

well
I told you that I am learning to sub the video using aegisub
and am trying to encode it with virtual sub
( so far but I have other encoding too since , 
well VD is not working sometimes for some reasons & which shows I am still lacking to handle it )

well tbh
the way is easy (based on the tutorial)
 but I am having trouble with the codecs
(might be bcoz its not suit with my processor or etc / IDEK )
but well , it works (yeay)
BUT .....

It still lacking here and there
since I know its not based on the right way to do it
thank you that some are willing to help me 
thank you T_________T
but I know I gotta learn the rest myself
hope if anyone know 
you are willing to help if I ask some questions 
thanks in advance

So
I will upload it here first
since its not something that I can share to YT yet
since its not HD
but still
I am proudly tell you that this is the thing 
that be the output after hours
but I need to redo it to make it better T_T

so yeah
I should keep on learning

BTW
I did some subs before
but it is just using simple encoding

but I am sure
if you saw subbers that work hard on the karaoke subs
or for videos that last for hours
I am sure I understand of why they will be so mad if you RE-UPLOAD them
because it takes effort to finish them
editing is hella tired 
and yes , they do it for others to see
but by appreciating means
for you to understand the output of their hardworks
and thank them thousand times
its not easy like seriously
and even if its just a simple application for subbing
an MV takes you at least 3 hours to finish
imagine if they are using something harder
or the video that last for hours
see that? ^^

Because some make their efforts
so hope others can appreciate it well

so again
about all of us
lets work hard

and on me
I really wanna learn this
Hope I can grab it ^^

Thank you ^^


B.A.P Dont Leave Me
ENG SUB
(1st Attempt)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P YES SIR !

.

.....

DONG BANG SHIN KI

DONG BANG SHIN KI
Always Keep The Faith