.

.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

[ROM/ENGSUB] 130331 - B.A.P - Don't Leave Me @ Open Concert (updated version) + #ForeverWithYoo


Well I am making a new post to this
to avoid confusion
to you and me 
LOL

So yeah
referring to old entries

3) video that is subbed with VD and Karaoke Effect (this entry)

OMG
I am just happy with my own progress
it might be funny but I put
"learning to sub using Aegisub"
as one of my 2015 wishlist 
kkk

so yeah
for me this is good enough
for a beginner like me
I know I need to learn a lot

sorry for long post tho

thus this is the link 
( new link is provided , the old version can be downloaded
at the link listed above ^^ )

feel free to download either one of them :)







link for mediafire : MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD





thank you :)



...................................................................................................................................................................



#ForeverWithYoo

(c) UNLIMITED 

The one who work so hard
The one who sings with his heart
The one who teases everyone with his words
The one who care about others more than himself
The one who control his tears when he really want to cry
The one who act so strong when all he want is to hug everyone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOO YOUNGJAE

thank you for the past 3 years
and this will count forever

Have a blast
Live your life to the fullest
I am wishing for your happiness , always
do whatever that you want to do
we will always support you
BABYs will always be here with you
Forever

#ForeverWithYoo
#ForeverWithBAP
#JusticeForBAP


sincerely
-syaf-

150124


0 comments:

Post a Comment

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P Japan 3rd Album MASSIVE

B.A.P YES SIR !

.

.....

DONG BANG SHIN KI

DONG BANG SHIN KI
Always Keep The Faith